Matthew 25:34-40: "34 'Then the King will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me." 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirst and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?" 40 And the King will answer them, "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."'"
Galatians 6:10: "So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."
Romans 12:1: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."
+++
As with the previous hymn, all of the cited passages have a similar theme (doing good works), and this appears throughout the hymn, particularly in the lines "We, your servants, bring the worship / Not of voice alone, but heart, / Consecrating to Your purpose / Ev'ry gift that You impart" at the end of the first verse, "Stirring us to tireless striving" near the end of the third, and "Called by worship to Your service, / Forth in Your dear name we go, / To the child, the youth, the aged, / Love in living deeds to show" at the beginning of the fourth.
Some of the conditions in the passage from Matthew 25 are also present near the beginning of the second verse: "Still the hungry cry for bread; / Still the captives long for freedom."
+++
The lines "As we worship, grant us vision, / Till your love's revealing light / In its height and depth and greatness, / Dawns upon our quickened sight" at the beginning of the third verse are drawn from Ephesians 3:17-19: "17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith - that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."
Both the Biblical passage and the hymn text derived from it exhibit polysyndeton ("breadth and length and height and depth" and "height and depth and greatness"), and this provides an additional sense of that vastness (beyond just the listing of the various directions).